Hi-Tech solutions for Robotics and Industrial Automation
We are fully committed to growing our partners’ network and improving our support and innovation contribution.
Euclid Labs at Vision 2014
Euclid Labs at Automatica 2022
What we do
- We design and develop hi-tech solutions for robotics and industrial automation. We work to give industrial manufacturing companies flexible and effective software tools to face difficulties related to small-batch production, high-quality requirements, and complex task automation. We partner with robot manufacturers, machine builders, and system integrators to create the best applications for automatic programming. Since the foundation in 2005, our goal has always been to increase the profitability of automation by reducing programming time and adding adaptive skills.
- Euclid Labs offline programming software have been used for lens edgers, panel machines, laser sorting, robot palletizers, robot press brake bending, riveting, clinching machines, marble polishing automation, frame painting cartesians, automatic surface scan, creation of trajectories using haptic devices, translation of programs from one robot language to another…we are ready for new challenges.
- Our random bin picking software, Moonflower, is our core product, with more than 300 installations worldwide, more than 20 robot brands, and around 30 different 3D sensors supported.
- We developed several applications around 3D input devices (haptic tools like Sensable, digitizers like Faro and Kreon, and VR sets like Vive, and Index).
- We have been always focused on manufacturing and we have collected on our servers more than 2000 robots’ backups.